Prayer Intentions for the Quarter
The following are the prayer intentions for the new quarter. Please share them with your courts. The intentions can be
remembered in many ways such as in the opening or closing prayers of your meetings, at corporate communions, by your prayer ministry, and hopefully by each individual member in her daily prayers.
"Where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in their midst"
As we gather in the name of our Lord & Savior, let us bring our petitions to Him:
- † That the Lord may grant peace to those parts of the world most battered by war and violence.
- † That World Mission Day may rekindle in every believer zeal for carrying the Gospel into all the world.
- † That our newly elected National Officers and National Directors may lead and guide us with faith and love of God and of our organization.
- † That our youth returning to classes this fall may have a blessed and safe school year.
- † That the gifts we have been given may grow and we give back those gifts in increase.
- † That each of us may have the strength and courage to put Jesus first above worldly ways and material gains.
- † That God will provide all that we need.
- † That our departed members and loved ones find peace and comfort in the loving arms of our Savior.