Prayer Intentions for the Quarter
The following are the prayer intentions for the new quarter. Please share them with your courts. The intentions can be
remembered in many ways such as in the opening or closing prayers of your meetings, at corporate communions, by your prayer ministry, and hopefully by each individual member in her daily prayers.
"Where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in their midst"
As we gather in the name of our Lord & Savior, let us bring our petitions to Him:
- † For leaders of nations, that their decisions may reflect respect for life and dignity of every human being.
- † For the Catholic Daughters of the Americas, that our organization may continue to grow not only in numbers but in love for one another.
- † For our children and teens as they return to school, that they may be filled with the gifts of Wisdom and Knowledge.
- † For those who are sick, hospitalized, homebound, or in a nursing facility, that they may know the healing power of God.
- † For our dearly departed, especially Margaret Cutbirth, Eleanor Treanor, and Dolly Pena, may God welcome them into His heavenly Kingdom to enjoy eternal peace and happiness.